Please read carefully to make sure you feel you are a good fit for our practice:
- Can be seen in less than 7 days.
- We do all telemedicine: mental health, urgent care , temporary primary care needs.
- We electronically write for prescription medication (antidepressant, nonstimulants, blood pressure meds ect) sent to your pharmacy (with some expectations below).
- We offer CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) with licensed physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- You will be seeing a physician assistant or nurse practitioner who collaborates with a medical doctor (Dr. Chris Davison MD (psychiatrist-FL) and Dr. Mike Falgianai MD (ER physician (FL, IL, WA))).
- Credit Card required to be on file, most insurance accepted , selfpay (uninsured or out of network) cost new visit $199 follow up: $99 (unless from precontracted referral network).
- We DO NOT sign disability forms.
- We DO NOT write for controlled medications: examples of but not limited to: NO adderall, xanax, ambien, vicodin etc.
- We DO NOT do trauma therapy, EDMR or higher level care therapy.
- We DO NOT handle emergency care or crisit situations: please go to ER or call SI hotline: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Lifeline) has been accessible nationwide by dialing 800-273-TALK (8255).
I have read and agree to the above information.